With clients spread around the globe, travel is way of life for many PR people. Trade shows, desk side briefings, new business pitches and the occasional vacation make flying a necessity.
So we reached out to our traveling colleagues to find out what airports they love to hate, and the following made the list:
- Heathrow won top honors for the most hated followed closely by O’Hare – with complaints of “utter chaos” and “always confusing with missed connections”
- Dulles International – apparently you can’t get there from there, it’s so far out
- Dallas – Fort Worth – too damn big (hey, it’s bragging it got #1 for tech though)
- LAX – too dilapidated
- LaGuardia – treated like cattle
- Newark – the respondent is allergic to New Jersey
- McCarron (Las Vegas) – waiting, waiting, waiting, and don’t forget those shuttles
Help a PR person out. What’s your most hated airport and why?