Thank you LunaMetrics for the ultimate, complete,
final cheat sheet for social media image sizes. See below…but is it “final?” Certainly don’t want to jinx that, but it will probably be hours before FB modifies their layout and image specs. :) -Dan, TGPR
TGPR, Inc.PR, Media Relations and Social
Looking for something?
- Is Google Burying Forrest Hayes’ Death?
- Client Aurora Releases Flurry of Holiday Plush
- JPMorgan Chase Healthcare Crisis
- Client The Illusionists Hits Broadway Before U.S. Tour
- Announcing Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Speaking Tour
- Taking on Marketing Cynics
- New Tour Dates Announced for Client Alton Brown Live!
- Today’s LA Zoo Press Event Raises Rattlesnake Awareness
- And the “22th” Pick in the NFL Draft is…
- Client Fresh Beat Band’s Summer Concert Tour Announced
TGPR Article Categories
- men vs. women on Instagram. #infographic marketingprofs.com/chirp/2014/255… 2 days ago
- Airbnb's new logo in uh, compromising positions: airbnblogos.tumblr.com (nsfw, depending on where you work…) 5 days ago
- Facebook testing a buy button: facebook.com/business/news/… 5 days ago
- This. ragan.com/Main/Articles/… #PRvsSocial 6 days ago
- Abraham Lincoln with some important words: http://t.co/sgh9RyFE6s 1 week ago
- "fresh beat band" advertising anthony bourdain Aurora awareness backyardigans broadway across america business california cats celebrity charity chicago Christmas communications Crisis crisis management doctors Entertainment facebook family food food issues group food safety Fun gifts google guts and glory help hollywood infographic kai-lan kids lawsuit live lord of the dance Los Angeles malibu marketing media media relations media training michael jackson music musical news nickelodeon nitro circus live non-profit pantages plush pr press profnet publicity public relations response safety shatner's world social social media super bowl susan tellem theatre tips top 10 tour toy toys travis pastrana twitter US world turtle day YooHoo & Friends youtube