TGPR, Inc.PR, Media Relations and Social
Looking for something?
- TGPR at EAMC in Austin
- Why You Shouldn’t Give Love (or Money) to Terry Bradshaw
- The Ford Brothers – Driving a Doozie of a Disaster
- World Turtle Day a Success!
- Elizabeth Shue Talks CSI and CSI: The Exhibition
- Happy World Turtle Day!
- Guest Post: Read These Tips Before Your Next Interview
- Ghostwriting for Social Media – Why You Need an Agency
- We’re Headed Back to EAMC
- Please Welcome Our Newest Client…
TGPR Article Categories
- #coffee #letsdothis Happy Tuesday! 15 hours ago
- perplexed with #hyphens? this could help: ragan.com/Main/Articles/… 1 day ago
- playing some major catch up after an incredible week in #Austin at #EAMC2013. We're so excited for next year's conference in New Orleans! 1 day ago
- haha, in case you need a reminder: @AvoidComments. (thanks JD!) 1 day ago
- What a trip seeing Rick Rubin in that 3 min Jay-Z / Samsung ad. youtu.be/B--ZARCwSIE <----in case you missed it 👍 2 days ago
Tags"fresh beat band" advertising anthony bourdain Aurora business celebrity charity communications Crisis facebook Fun gifts google guts and glory help hollywood kids live Los Angeles malibu marketing media media relations music news nickelodeon plush pr press profnet publicity public relations response shatner's world social social media susan tellem theatre tips top 10 tour twitter US YooHoo & Friends youtube
Tag Archives: fix nation
These are the purrfect partners. Nope, we’re not referring to the feline stars in “Two Cats Talking.” However, our friends at Fix Nation and the folks behind CATS are joining forces to host a one time VIP cocktail reception and fundraising event followed by a performance of CATS the Musical at The Pantages Theatre in Hollywood:
FixNation is a non-profit organization operating the only free, full-time spay/neuter clinic in Los Angeles for homeless, stray and feral cats. Fix Nation also loans out humane traps and equipment to the community free of charge (they also provide training on how to humanely trap feral cats and kittens) and offer guidance and information on long-term care and management for feral colonies.
For additional details about this wonderful event, click here to see the post on the Fix Nation web site.