Thank you LunaMetrics for the ultimate, complete,
final cheat sheet for social media image sizes. See below…but is it “final?” Certainly don’t want to jinx that, but it will probably be hours before FB modifies their layout and image specs. -Dan, TGPR
TGPR, Inc.PR, Media Relations and Social
Looking for something?
- TGPR at EAMC in Austin
- Why You Shouldn’t Give Love (or Money) to Terry Bradshaw
- The Ford Brothers – Driving a Doozie of a Disaster
- World Turtle Day a Success!
- Elizabeth Shue Talks CSI and CSI: The Exhibition
- Happy World Turtle Day!
- Guest Post: Read These Tips Before Your Next Interview
- Ghostwriting for Social Media – Why You Need an Agency
- We’re Headed Back to EAMC
- Please Welcome Our Newest Client…
TGPR Article Categories
- #coffee #letsdothis Happy Tuesday! 6 hours ago
- perplexed with #hyphens? this could help: ragan.com/Main/Articles/… 17 hours ago
- playing some major catch up after an incredible week in #Austin at #EAMC2013. We're so excited for next year's conference in New Orleans! 1 day ago
- haha, in case you need a reminder: @AvoidComments. (thanks JD!) 1 day ago
- What a trip seeing Rick Rubin in that 3 min Jay-Z / Samsung ad. youtu.be/B--ZARCwSIE <----in case you missed it 👍 1 day ago
Tags"fresh beat band" advertising anthony bourdain Aurora business celebrity charity communications Crisis facebook Fun gifts google guts and glory help hollywood kids live Los Angeles malibu marketing media media relations music news nickelodeon plush pr press profnet publicity public relations response shatner's world social social media susan tellem theatre tips top 10 tour twitter US YooHoo & Friends youtube