TGPR partner and health care business expert, Susan Tellem, was interviewed in a new article addressing physician websites for a post-ACA world. The article kicks off saying:
Medical practice websites need to become a go-to source for patients to serve as the technology backbone to a new patient-centered model of care.
There’s definitely a need for docs to get more out of their websites, which typically are static and rarely change.
We recommend reading the full article in its entirety along with all of Susan’s suggestions here: http://www.amednews.com/article/20130304/business/130309986/5
As a follow up to an article TGPR partner Susan Tellem published earlier this week on CommPRO.biz, she was invited back to talk about the PR related to the Pope’s resignation. If you are living under a rock, the Pope traded in his red slippers yesterday and became the first pope in 600 years to retire from office. So what are the PR implications and what do we expect now? As we say in crisis management, it’s not over until it’s over. Read the full article here: http://www.commpro.biz/public-relations/pope-resigns-but-its-not-over-til-its-over/#.UTEDuuuw1g9
Our TGPR Queen, Susan Tellem got a nice slice of this Dear Gracie column from our friends over at ProfNet. The following question was posed:
How do I get my name on the radar of conferences, trade shows, workshops, etc.? Is this a good way to supplement income? What can I expect?
Our advice: To pitch a speaker, create a “sales package with sizzle.” This should include six key components:
- Introduction. Provide a brief description of the speaker and what makes him or her so dynamic.
- List of Topics. Briefly summarize the subjects the speaker can discuss. Topics should cater to different audiences: consumers and the public, executives and administrators, industry professionals, etc.
- Press Kit. A full electronic press kit.
- Speaker Sheet. Condense the bio information, fees and suggested topics onto a single page.
- Testimonials. If the speaker has previous experience, provide audience or group testimonials.
- Media Clips. Provide prior press coverage of the speaker with links or PDFs, including any broadcast appearances.
For the rest of the column with answers from other PR experts, click here.
“These days it seems as if everybody has debt: consumers, corporations, and especially the government. But these seven business owners are determined to become debt-free. They are ditching credit cards and giving their bank loans the old heave-ho…”
Read TGPR Partner Susan Tellem’s story about being debt-free here: