What We Can Do For You
From Crisis Management to Special Events, See What We Have to Offer
Latest From Our Blog
In this article from CommProBiz, Susan Tellem discusses the Donald’s appearance on SNL. Do you...November 10, 2015
The Wrap spoke with crisis experts regarding Quentin Tarantino’s inflammatory statements at a recent rally protesting police...November 9, 2015
As part of ABC News / Good Morning America’s focus on “the Beauty Boom,” they...October 20, 2015
Safe Kids California (SKC) has launched a program to educate the public about the danger of...October 19, 2015
- Great job! This type of coverage is priceless to an organization like IDA. This would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in print ads.James Costa, In Defense of Animals Paula Abdul Event
- Our entire executive team, some of whom had worked with prior PR firms, were very impressed with the level of communications and positive outcomes with TGPR. If you are shopping for a quality PR firm, you MUST put TGPR on your list!Mike Varney, former president, Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc.
- We had specific project requirements with very tight deadlines to meet, and your team exceeded our expectations every time. TGPR has been an important element to the success of our tours for three years, and the results have been outstanding.Jennifer Costello, SVP, Broadway Across America
- We have worked with TGPR for 14 years…have been very favorably impressed with their skills, their professionalism, their responsiveness and their ability to place stories expeditiously.Robert A. Nagourney, M.D., Rational Therapeutics
- I would highly recommend Susan and her company for corporate and not-for-profit public relations projects. She is capable, honest and energetic.Andrew Weisser, VP Communications, American Lung Association of California
- TGPR did exceptional work for us. They really jumped through hoops. Excellent.Terri Villa-McDowell, Los Angeles Human Relations Commission
- There are no words to thank you and your team for last night. Lily Tomlin and all the Laugh In reunion people were absolutely thrilled with all the press. You made it a night to remember.Melya Kaplan, Voice for the Animals
- We got far more than what we spent in campaign dollars from the TGPR agency. Thanks for helping us on our ‘Theater for All’ project.Ken Gentry, President, NETworks Presentations LLC
Keepin’ it in the Family
As a family-run business for 20 years, Susan, John and Dan are front and center with clients leading TGPR’s team of communications specialists.
Together as partners, we strive for innovation and creativity – after all three heads are better than one.
Typical of family run firms, we’re frugal so we can pass savings on to our clients by keeping overhead low.