What We Can Do For You
From Crisis Management to Special Events, See What We Have to Offer
Latest From Our Blog
Need a laugh? Here you go! This video from Tripp and Tyler has exploded to...July 28, 2015
It took a few flops and a lot of bumps and bruises but Nitro Circus’ Jed...July 21, 2015
TGPR’s Susan Tellem discusses the importance of planning in crisis management in this new article from Government...July 14, 2015
It is a pleasure to again be working with Innovation Arts & Entertainment and Anthony...July 13, 2015
- We got far more than what we spent in campaign dollars from the TGPR agency. Thanks for helping us on our ‘Theater for All’ project.Ken Gentry, President, NETworks Presentations LLC
- There are no words to thank you and your team for last night. Lily Tomlin and all the Laugh In reunion people were absolutely thrilled with all the press. You made it a night to remember.Melya Kaplan, Voice for the Animals
- Great job! This type of coverage is priceless to an organization like IDA. This would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in print ads.James Costa, In Defense of Animals Paula Abdul Event
- We have worked with TGPR for 14 years…have been very favorably impressed with their skills, their professionalism, their responsiveness and their ability to place stories expeditiously.Robert A. Nagourney, M.D., Rational Therapeutics
- I would highly recommend Susan and her company for corporate and not-for-profit public relations projects. She is capable, honest and energetic.Andrew Weisser, VP Communications, American Lung Association of California
- Our entire executive team, some of whom had worked with prior PR firms, were very impressed with the level of communications and positive outcomes with TGPR. If you are shopping for a quality PR firm, you MUST put TGPR on your list!Mike Varney, former president, Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc.
- TGPR did exceptional work for us. They really jumped through hoops. Excellent.Terri Villa-McDowell, Los Angeles Human Relations Commission
- We had specific project requirements with very tight deadlines to meet, and your team exceeded our expectations every time. TGPR has been an important element to the success of our tours for three years, and the results have been outstanding.Jennifer Costello, SVP, Broadway Across America
Keepin’ it in the Family
As a family-run business for 20 years, Susan, John and Dan are front and center with clients leading TGPR’s team of communications specialists.
Together as partners, we strive for innovation and creativity – after all three heads are better than one.
Typical of family run firms, we’re frugal so we can pass savings on to our clients by keeping overhead low.