There are quite a few poker hounds and fantasy league players at TGPR. Susan and Dan traveled to Vancouver Canada, and Costa Rica where many of these organizations are based. There they organized FAM trips and also a promotion tour with the most downloaded woman on the Internet, Cindy Margolis. Unfortunately, the federal government would pass a law in what was known as the “port security bill” that prevented these companies from marketing to consumers in the United States. While daily and weekly fantasy sports has exploded in popularity, the Poker Players Alliance is behind the movement to bring legal, online poker, casino and sports and entertainment betting back to the US. We are one of the few PR agencies in the world to represent the top online poker and betting sites. Here’s a quick view of our successes.
Bodog.com (now Bovada.lv) – the Bodog Entertainment Group based in Canada includes Bodog.com (Costa Rica), Bodogmusic.com (Vancouver) and a number of companies outside the gambling and entertainment field.
- Created a public relations strategy and plan to include publicity, public relations, special events and crisis management.
- Write/edit a steady stream of press releases distributed to a variety of media.
- Conducting media outreach to entertainment, sports, business and gaming press.
WagerWeb.com – a Costa Rica based online gaming company with almost 10 years of experience, innovation and gaming technology, Wagerweb.com features a sportsbook, a racebook and casino and has accepted more than 50,000,000 wagers since the company’s launch.
- Providing overall general public relations counsel, including a steady stream of press releases and interviews with reporters throughout the U.S.
- Creating unique special events tobring attention to the client.
- Executing a promotional campaign surrounding spokesperson Cindy Margolis.
Funbets.com (now Wagerline.com) – Real time, online sports scores, odds and free contests.
- Created the first public relations campaign and marketing support.
- Developed press materials and press outreach.
- Helped to position the company for sale to wagerline.com.
900 Million Productions – a telephone based contest similar to Jeopardy where players moved up the ladder to the grand prize of $1 million.
- Created the strategy for and supervised all aspects of the public relations and advertising programs.
- Worked closely with both legal and the question developer.
Bicycle Club Casino – A Los Angeles-based card club.
- Worked with the casino on publicity and marketing support.
Laughlin, NV – tourist destination and gambling resort.
- Created all the public relations support for the early surge in casino construction.