TGPR Partner Susan Tellem launched her healthcare public relations agency many years ago after a successful career as a registered nurse. Growing her firm to the largest healthcare agency west of the Mississippi, she eventually sold it to Saatchi & Saatchi. In 1994, she launched her second successful agency now known as TGPR. We have provided large, small and start-up healthcare and biotech companies with publicity and public relations/social media support helping them grow and advance the brand. From hospitals to corporations and medical devices to pharmaceuticals, TGPR knows medicine and science. One important attribute that TGPR brings to the table is the ability to understand medical and scientific lingo and break down scientific papers into understandable consumer information.
TGPR offers its clients a variety of communications services, including business to business marketing; social media; media coaching and rehearsals; publicity; special events; brochures, blogs and newsletters; crisis management; and full service video production (including laboratory and operating rooms).
Just a few of the health and biotech clients the firm has represented include:
- Marina Plastic Surgery
- Breast Cancer Early Detection
- National Institutes of Health
- Blue September
- Harbor UCLA REI
- Interactive Health Systems, Inc.
- Hythiam EPIC
- California Poison Control
- Clinical Micro Sensors, Inc.
- Snoring and Apnea Center
- Centers for Disease Control
- Bioject Medication Systems Ltd.
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Health Partners, Inc.
- Health Care Association of Southern California
- Salick Health Care
- CompuMed Inc.
- Fibroid Treatment Collective
- Biomedical Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Sandoz (Novartis)
- Rational Therapeutics Inc.
- ZLB BioPlasma Inc.