Who doesn’t love traveling? TGPR does and spends quite a bit of time on the road each year. John Tellem spent months traveling all over Europe before joining the agency, and Dan Grody toured the U.S. and United Kingdom with his band while continuing to work full time and recently returned from a golf trip of a lifetime in Scotland. In addition to helping clients take their tours to more than 200 cities every year in the US and Canada, TGPR assists clients gain coverage for specific projects like the following:
Nickelodeon Cruises – Nickelodeon partnered with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and launched the inaugural Nick Family Cruise from Florida in the summer of ’08, which sold out. The company then launched the summer ’09 itinerary on the East and West coasts, including the added California departure.
- Built database that canvassed family publications in key East and West Coast states with an emphasis on “mommy” blogs and mom/dad sites.
- Developed database of travel freelancers and entertainment and travel writers for daily papers in states surrounding Florida and California.
- Pitched story angles ranging from good pricing and on-board Nick celebrities to parent activities and specialty interests including eco-adventure programs.
- Oversaw a media tour and overnight FAM Trip on the Mariner of the Seas for all reporters close to LA.
Beit Hashoah Museum of Tolerance – $50 million world class educational center, founded to challenge visitors to confront bigotry and racism and to understand the Holocaust in both historic and contemporary contexts.
- Created all public relations press documents are press lists prior to opening.
- Invited worldwide press to grand opening event
- Generated coverage internationally and locally, including Time, New York Times, CNN, etc.
- Coordinated grand opening and the attendance of world leadership and Holocaust survivors
Saint Peter & the Vatican – The Legacy of the Popes – a U.S. and Canadian tour of more than 350 fine arts pieces and articfacts from the Vatican in conjunction with the Governatorato of the Vatican City State and the Office of the Patrons of the Arts in the Vatican Museums, produced by Clear Channel Exhibitions. Second tour leg begins in Montreal in May 2005.
- Create and distribute national and local press materials.
- Generate interviews with Vatican and Museum officials.
- Foster ticket sales by working with religious groups, schools and churches.
Additional Travel/Tourism Clients
- Hotel Direct
- Marina del Rey Hotels
- Marriott Hotels
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Marina del Rey Annual Wine Festivals
- Spectrum Restaurant Group
- Contiki Holiday Tours
- St. Maartan
- The Midby Group – Laughlin, Nevada